Thursday 28 February 2008

CA1 IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!rock hunting with my best pal

YAHOO!!!!!CA1 is over!!!!!yippee I'm happy!(and if you don't know whats CA its continual assessment, a ten percent exam)and i can listen to my MP3!After studying English,then Maths then Mother Tongue and last Science.Me and my friend Axel,were jumping for joy at recess time we bought our food and gobbled them up.As usual we went rock hunting.When i found a n interesting rock i took it,placed them in water in my empty green tea bottle and kept looking.When recess was over,we compared them with our rival team.We often stole rocks from each other and lied that we were in a different place at that time.The rivals expert was named Clarence.We have our own "territory" which we only find rocks in our own territory.Their area is quite boring cos' they can only find chalk there,or maybe white rocks?????I wish they would stay at their own area and not keep stealing our rocks............................

No comments:

Post a Comment