Friday 28 March 2008

I hate axel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today,after music lessen,Xavier,my classmate,while picking his bag up,he saw a small cute baby lizard.Then that idiot Zacheryused his young scientist book and attempted to smack it.I stopped him by punching him in the stomach lightly.He shouted at me and ran away because it was the end of school.Coward,Hahahahahhahahahahaha.But then that axel walked over and stomped on it.Then stomped on his foot.Served him right.Then i looked closer at the poor reptile.It had a scratch on itss forehead and its hand.It was twitching a little and then.It left to the netherworld.Me being an emotional baby(as what my mum wrote in "RIP")wept a little and then bit my lip to prevent crying out loud.I'll never give him another gift again(until i forgive him of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment