Saturday 1 November 2008

EXAMS ARE OVER!!!!!!!!

YAHOO!!!!! I'm going crazy!!!!!!the exams are finally over and i can play till I drop!!!WOOHOO!
Yesterday, to celebrate, we went to Tampines Mall to eat lunch. As i was the only one who wanted to eat MOS burger, I had to be alone queuing up. When next line was ready for the next customer, the cashier asked 2 ladies to go there. A Malay man(actually he was quite tall so maybe he is an American)told the cashier off for asking the 2 ladies to go there instead of me. "He's been waiting so long, you should call him instead...."At first I thought the cashier ignored but after a few times she asked me to come. In case that man is reading my blog now, I would like to thank him for helping me.
Today was the last HAN language lesson. Lao Shi read a passage which was touching:
One father had came back from work. His son came to him and asked him how much he earned in an hour and if it was $20. As the father was angry with his boss, he asked angrily why he needed to ask and that it was $20. The son calmly replied that he needed $10. The father said that he worked very hard and that he knew that the son wanted to buy some more toys to play with. The son was sad and went to his room.(maybe I'm being a bit wordy)The father later thought that he was being too fierce with his son, so he went to his son's room and gave him the $10 dollars. The son, from under his pillow, took out another $10. The father got angry again and asked why he needed the money when he already had it.(And.......the touching part!!!)the son said that he now had $20 dollars and he wanted to buy one hour of his father's work time so that they could eat dinner together. The father stood there, dumbfounded.

No comments:

Post a Comment