Saturday 20 December 2008

Last night, I couldn't sleep. I didn't know why. So I sat up on my bed. Staring at open space. Thinking of what happens tomorrow and if soon I'll lose something precious. I'm not angry that I don't have friends at all. Cos' I never had one. And I didn't lose any friendship. I just play the DS or PSP. Don't think about it and it won't creep up and get me. If it doesn't get me I don't lose my confidence and hide in my bedroom and think that why don't I have friends. On the outside I try to be strong. I'd try to withstand what people say about me. But in the end, I'll break down and lose it all. Cos' they're so crude, they're words pierce through me. And that wound stays there. and just when I recover my confidence I'd get pierced again. And it goes on.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, you know when I was younger, I was just like you. The worst was when I had acne problem. Ever friend of mine was like "attached" and I wasn't. I did everything myself, even watching a movie, I did it myself. But you will soon find friends, real friends as you grow up. Friends make nasty comments all the time. I have learned to crushed and let the wind blow them off, they are not worth keeping and remembering. Believe in youself and know that you are good and you are better than everyone else.

    As for me, I have become more confident because what I had gone thru last time. I have since made good friends that had stood by me for a long time. The world is better because you made it better, trust yourself. If people cannot appreciate for who you are, they are not worth being your friends.

    You know why diamonds are precious and beautiful? It's because they went thru many cuts. You will be as precious as a diamond.

    ReplyDelete