Monday 18 May 2009

Today was the chinese exam. It was quite hard. After exam Kelvin told me he didn't want to be friends with me just because I talked to the dog. So in my mind I said ok lor and then kept quiet about it. After school me and Kelvin and Clarence took the bus to the Interchange. When crossing the road, Kelvin dashed across the road. And left me and Clarence in the rain while I was trying the stupid foldable umbrella. So we got half soaked up. When I came home, I had chicken rice for lunch. Then I went to shower. I then went up to revise for my science paper tomorrow. Mummy says I smell like Daddy's perfume. Then she asked me if I showered in her room. I said no. But I wanted to say that if there was shampoo in the first level why the hell would I shower in her room.

No comments:

Post a Comment