Thursday 25 June 2009

Next week school is gonna start and They aren't gonna suspend it for H1N1. Anyway allot of things happened at the beginning of the holidays. Before it started, on 20 something may, Daddy found out I had failed Chinese again. He was SO furious he threw me out. I sat outside the gate sobbing. Things started going through my mind...... like why was I born into this family and why I was so unlucky and why I failed Chinese. I wiped away my tears, I wanted to run away and never go back. But just then Grandpa came and asked me what the heck I was doing sitting on the dirty pavement. On hearing his voice, I burst into tears. How could I leave? He was in a bad state with cancer and if I ran away what would happen? Total misery in the whole extended family. They'd be so shocked. I told him that dad wanted me out of the house. He asked me to come in but I said no. Dad went out for awhile and came back and talked to me.
But let's put the past behind us. Now I do a 50-word journal in chinese and a summary of 我报 My Paper in written chinese.

No comments:

Post a Comment