Saturday 3 May 2008

Goodbye,forever,my dear friend.....

I woke up today lazing in bed, I changed up into my usual clothes and went down. After ge ge went of to his tuition, I went to play with my hamsters. First, to check if they were healthy, I blew at them. Theodore instantly got up and went to dig at the wood shavings. Simon was a different story, he lay on the ground of their toilet, stiff and not moving. I picked him up, then the thought of death went to my head. Nic Nic cried and I responded too. "Don't leave me Simon!!!!!!! If you want to go, go after my exams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!! DON'T LEAVE ME!!!!!!" after sobbing and snapping to ourselves. we placed him in a shoebox. After my tuition, I came back and composed a song for him:
Wherever you go, I will follow,
wherever you are, I will remember.
Whatever you say, I will listen,
till nightfall you depart and leave forever.
When sun comes out,
and announces a new day.
you leave us to the netherworld,
and leaving us in dismay.
Now when I remember,
tears trickle down my face.
making me a fool,
a fool of disgrace.
May you leave with peace
my friend,I will be fine without you.
Now that you are gone,
our friendship line is torn.
May you find my grandparents,
and leave with a happy life.
In the netherworld you will
find them,along with your dear brother.
Now that this is ending,
all I want to hear from you
the last thing I want to hear from you
is your beautiful squeak
The last thing I want to say to him is the simple word goodbye.

2 comments:

  1. hi...
    u may not know who i m...but u very pro hor? u can write a song...about your hamster...

    ReplyDelete