Tuesday 20 May 2008

grandfather.......

One night when we were playing with our toys,mummy told us not to tell nic nic about this: our granfather had cancerous cells in him. He was the only grandfather I ever saw and I was losing him already. I cried apon hearing that. Daddy's father had gone when he was only 10 years old. Even if I beg god to let him live longer, he would'nt. Nature has it's ways of living. Now I regret treating him like a stranger when I was younger. We all try not to cry in front of him as we try not to break the news to him now. Then a few days later, ge ge told me that grandfather terminal cancer. I cried. Will we all see him happy after telling him and getting him through the treatment? Or will we all miss him? If I don't have enough time to say this I'll say it now.....
I LOVE YOU GRANDFATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GET WELL SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, from your blog, I think you are a young boy. I must say you are fantastic to be able to express youself so well in your blog. I really enjoy reading it. I hope when my son is a bit bigger, he will also start writing, blogging...whatever. I think it's really great to express yourself! Great job ;)

    ReplyDelete