Tuesday 31 March 2009

today

Today I took bus to school. Actually it's been a few days but today I beat Kelvin and Darren. So I sat in front. But that annoying Kenny and Nasrul always go in front even if their late. Nasrul is damn annoying. He's a low life and thinks he's supposed to be treated with royalty. What a loser. Tomorrow is the day the computer worm/virus is sent out to infect Microsoft Windows computers(not that I'm stating that Microsoft computers are weak against viruses). So mummy said no computer for the next few days. Anyway their going to Melbourne tonight at 7:30. So I'll be alone at home and bored for the next few days. Mummy's getting me a new bag and a display boomerang there. A boomerang to play with might return and smack me right in the head and.....Ouch. Next we're having NAFA. Mummy is packing her bag now.

1 comment:

  1. hey matthew(:
    im qianhao jiejie here.
    you man u fan?
    me too(:

    ReplyDelete