Tuesday 21 April 2009

A few weeks ago I had my P5 camp. On the first day we did some ice-breaking activities. And then we went to General Stations. The next day we did Zipline or Flying Fox like what ge ge calls it. It was kinda scary cos' the ground just comes to you. I had some close calls when some scared team mates came up and were asked to go first.

This afternoon we had ICAS computer skills which is compulsary for all P5 students. I'm not a computer geek so it was quite hard for me. Yesterday we had english oral. The passage was easy but the picture had so little things to say. My examiner was Ms Lim, ge ge's P6 form teacher and my floorball asst coach. And there was another examiner though.... Mummy just gave us a scolding about us doing stupid stuff when we were supposed to do our homework. It started when ge ge drew a picture of a naked woman (sick right?) and changed it into a dog's face. Kinda dumb so I called him a sicko. And then mummy was at it. My homework is some Maths (Ratio) and compo correction. But at least I WAS doing my corrections! Anyway I'm gonna go on a diet.Soon....................

No comments:

Post a Comment