Tuesday 5 January 2010

a new year

Its a new year and it started of kind of lousy. Nigel came on 31 dec 2009 and he stayed over cos he wanted to accompany us to jurong bird park the next day. We had quite alot of fun there with all the birds flying around us at the Lory Loft. When we stopped to have a snack at snack bar me and Nigel saw a gigantic cage with a sign that said : World's Most Dangerous Animal: Homo Sapien . So I took a picture of Nigel in the cage.

Yesterday I was happy and sad cos Mrs Soon will be teaching us Science and Maths. But the form teacher, Miss Fadillah, fancies the word 'Shut up'. Great, I end up with a lousy teacher but luckily its only for English and I'm quite good at it. Even though she is a crappy teacher I'm still gonna work hard

No comments:

Post a Comment