Friday 14 August 2009

Today at school we were seperated into our groups and then started our drills. Since Syahid did'nt come, I was the leader of the group. Then I went to get a 100 plus from the drink stall before going to the classroom. When I arrived Mrs Soon was already in the class so we all remained silent. After MT, Kelvin was fooling around with my hockey stick and hit Rachel on the head and then she started crying. Since we all know Darren likes Rachel, we all teased Darren that he would cry too. Then I started this minor thing that Darren would go outside the girl's toilet and 'console' Rachel. And I gotta admit that was kinda mean. Cos the words I said were a little "colourful". So everyone, except Darren, Rachel and her friends, all had a little laugh.

After school Mummy fetched me and I ate chicken rice. Then I went to do Xiu(tuition teacher)'s homework for me which was to copy multiplications of 3(48 times) 4(64 times) and 6(72 times). So to me(no offence but....) Xiu is kinda crazy. If you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment