Tuesday 25 August 2009

Today was English CA2 and I was kinda nervous at first but the paper turned out to be quite easy. After school I ate Nasi Lemak with Kelvin, Clarence and Nasrul. Then Nasrul said he didn't want the chicken wing. But I too did not want it, neither did the rest of the guys. So the next thing Nasrul did was unbelievable because he threw the chicken wing like a boomerang. Then Clarence used the plastic cover of the nasi lemak to carry it and kick on to the tree. And then Clarence held up his hands in "victory". That's what he called it. But Kelvin did something more unbelievable...... He drank Red Bull. He said it was an energy drink and sure enough on the can was two words:Energy Drink. When we came home I did tuition work. After finishing I made paper helicopters and put blue-tack on the bottom. It spun well and I'm gonna sell them to my DUMB classmates. Because if Nigel made quite a tidy sum of money selling ice cream stick guns that shoot limited rubber bands. But for my Helli's they can be used as torpedoes too. And I want money to buy a new soccer ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment