Sunday 2 August 2009

Today I woke up and it was snowing!(just kidding) Since we switched our air-con with the studies it's been freezing every single night! and I had to cover my blanket to my neck. We went to eat at Elias Mall and then went to see the plastic models of planes, ships, tanks and dinosaurs. It was cool man. They had models of the Navy ships that failed to "protect" us during WWII. Then we went back home and Mummy and gege went to buy lunch while me and nic played tennis. After that we played with the new Transformer toys Daddy bought us yesterday. We have Desert Tracker Ratchet, Ironhide, Demolisher and Mixmaster. Mixmaster is so awesome cos he has a cannon on top of his head and his head is movable.

Then I went to do homework from Xiu(tuition). Not so inspiring cos I had to copy three words 20 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment