Thursday 30 July 2009

Today we went to the science lab to see specimen slides under our microscopes. But all everyone wanted to see was the human sperm smear so you can say their all sickos. So after school there was hockey practice and Coach selected me to be in the team so I was kinda happy. Now Daddy has something to be proud of and not be so happy about Ge Ge being a prefect.
When Mummy brought me home I told her and she said wow. Then when we came home Mummy showed the MP3 that she got me for my birthday.A Sony Walkman MP3. Red in colour and it is so cool man!!!!

I just went to eat Thai food for my dinner. And it was when I ate my stuffed chicken wing. I then knew why it was called stuffed. Inside was corn, lettuce,peas and other veges. Then I regretted not protesting against Daddy eating Thai food. I could have been eating Rib-eye steak but ate a chicken wing stuffed with veg. So from that moment I had the feeling that Thai people think chickens lay vegetables instead of eggs that's why they call that plant eggplant. Just joking! Don't take me seriously cos in school I'm a little bit of a joker.

........................................................................................................................................................................

I just had a cramp. In my thigh. It was so damned painful!!!!!! Arrgh! But this isn't the first time I got a cramp. The muscle tightens and it hurts like crazy!!!!!!

Well, Mummy doesn't want to get Realplayer anymore because it goes into the hard drive and takes all the videos and converts them into Realplayer's videos. So I can't get the songs I like and I really wanted them.

But I already gotten some songs from the Media Player.

No comments:

Post a Comment