Sunday 26 July 2009

Yesterday I couldn't sleep so I just kept the light on and looked at the ceiling. At around 1:30am I fell asleep after offing the light. When I woke up the suns rays infiltrated my eyes and stung my eyeballs. I went to watch TV and then ate Oreo and drank Milo. Then we went to do work, after that Me and Mummy went to buy another hamster wheel cos Brownie's wheel had broke. But the shop was closed so instead of exchanging it we bought a new one. I like the fighting fish cos 1. it looks beautiful and 2. they are rough and tough. So i'll save my pocket money until it reaches $15. So I'll have to wait about three weeks before my savings are enough. Anyway today Xiao GuZang brought us to the Kid's Kampong to catch fish. We caught lots and they're in the old fish tank.

No comments:

Post a Comment