Friday 24 July 2009

Today at school we had hockey and the boys and girls practised together because of the stupid rain. Then there was this crazy Indian idiot who kept on shouting and screaming. But don't think I hate Indians or WHAT because I had an Indian friend before OK? I just kept told him to bloody damn shut up. But that idiot of course didn't listen. So he got an earful from coach when he didn't do the drills properly. Serves him right. Tomorrow I'm going to N's house to play with him our PSPs. He wants to challenge me in Ace Combat X. Because Mummy doesn't allow me to play the PSP i had to strike a deal with her which is eating Veges everyday. So its kinda lame that I have to eat Veges cos' I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE x10000 veg! They make me want to vomit. And I have to do Chinese work for her everyday too. AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But Nigel calls me almost EVERY SINGLE DAY. Hes probably bored cos' his brother is like five years apart from him. But his mum doesn't keep his PSP on weekends or lock the com like MUMMY DOES. And when I told him hes so lucky, he said"so?its only an electronic device what! no biggy" Yeah right man. Every weekend he plays like crazy till like 11 pm and then goes to sleep. I know cos' one night he called and said he was bored. So i said go play your PSP and he said oh yeah and i hung up.

No comments:

Post a Comment