Thursday 23 July 2009

Today at recess I kinda pissed Clarence off just cos I punched him in the arm as a joke. I thought it was funny. He didn't. But the point is that Clarence punches me and kicks me EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!!!!!! And I don't retaliate at all. Cos' even if hes a little smaller than me, I can see he acts like a gangster. He even bullies Axel man!!!! So what can I do?!?!?!?! So when we all were waiting for Mdm Lee to come, he started attacking me. He threw this eraser which hit my leg. I threw it back. But it flew onto Batrisha instead. She then tossed it onto Clarence. So now it was war. After I threw some rubbish into the bin, when I turned to look at him again, I saw an eraser hurling towards me at about 11km per hour. I tell you man that guy has a real swing in that arm. I swear to god and everyone. But unfortunately it hit right on my right eye. At first, I was paralyzed. Then the pain begun. My bloody eye stung like HELL MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I covered it with my hand and covered my face. And then kicked the door open so hard, the teacher from 5/4 went to see what was happening. I washed my face for like twenty minutes and then went back to the class. Then Clarence apologised cos I was going to tell Mdm Lee. But I didn't care about him. I just told him"sorry, not interested". So I told Mdm Lee and she said that he was gonna have to stay back after class.

After school me and Mummy went to IKEA to look for her stuff. I ate their pasta and meatballs. I tell you their Swedish meatballs are so damn good. Mummy ate Grilled Chicken which was also fantastic. Well, to me, that is. After that we went to look around and see the furniture. But the part we all look forward to is the "what you see, what you get" part were they sell things as cheap as 50% off. We bought a side cupboard which Mummy is gonna use for her computer scanner and printer.

No comments:

Post a Comment