Tuesday 28 July 2009

Today I woke up but I didn't feel tired at all. That's pretty much because I slept at about 8.30 something cos I had a damn headache. Yesterday Jiu Jiu changed our air-con with our study rooms cos that one is Way colder then ours cos its longer and more powerful. And me and Andrew started our new Chinese tuition and we do it in an air-con room! Woohoo!..... And the amount of homework is okay too!

Today Mrs Soon didn't come so we were all happy because we would have lesser homework and lesser scoldings from the teachers. Anyway I forgot if I told you guys but Axel's mum called me bad company. But today I told her that if Axel was good why was he seeing the principal in her office. I'm not scared of her, cos believe me I've fought with tons of people before. And I don't care if they get hurt or what because they ALWAYS start it.

No comments:

Post a Comment