Thursday 16 July 2009

Yesterday when we went to Taekwondo, Coach Jeffrey told me that I had failed my Grading. I was angry. Not that I had failed, but because I had wasted Mummy's money. She said that on the grading day, which was two weeks ago, I had not been aggressive enough to pass. This is my first time failing though. But Coach Jeffrey said I could try out Poom belt first. But it was tough man.......... I even vomited out the chicken I had for dinner. Of course it was in the toilet. Then Ma'am told me to rest until class ended.


Today at school me and the guys I usually hang out with(ie. Nigel, Kelvin, Clarence..etc etc) played with coins. Whoever managed to knock the other coins all off the table took all. Me and 999(Nigel) VS Clarence N Kelvin. We won easily but of course we only play with 10 cents. so twenty cents more pocket money for me cos 999 also dropped off the table. Haha. Sundays my birthday so people please say happy birthday to me. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment